About This Course
This mini course will step you through a simple process to create a vision, check its alignment with your current business activities and branding, and help you communicate your vision effectively to others. It is your first step to any further business strategy you might develop and will set you on the way to achieve your business goals.
When you have a vision, you can 'see' your business at a point in the future, powerfully making change, serving others and doing all that you believed it would or could do.
An inspiring and emotionally driven vision statement provides the motivation for you and your employees to focus your energy on reaching this destination. Without a vision to focus and guide you, you could invest many years working at strategies that never quite align to the ideals that got you into business in the first place.
Enrol today and start creating an inspiring future for yourself and your business!
Hi, I'm Irene and a long-time educator, trainer and facilitator. I've been in business 15 years assisting organisations to achieve their goals with strategic planning, project management training, soft skills programs for staff, managers and leaders, and helping women in business build confidence and self-belief to support them to stay in business.
Now I'm thrilled to offer tailored online courses and face-to-face workshops that teach you how to apply these same tools to your own business or organisation. My experience in delivering training that is engaging and hands-on will guarantee that you feel equipped and motivated to plan for success this year.
Please join me in acting with intention in 2020!
Who Is It For?
- This course is for owners and managers of small to medium business enterprises; for staff and managers of Not-for-Profit organisations and social enterprises, and for entrepreneurs and those planning to enter the entrepreneuring or start-up space.
- It is designed for people with little or no previous strategic planning experience to help you consider how your enterprise will achieve the goals, dreams or desires that you have for it.
- For those who are just thinking about going into business, it will assist you to 'start at the beginning' with the idea that you have. Every business needs a vision to take forward and centre strategic actions around. This mini-course will help you develop that vision.
- If you have a vision already but aren't sure if it is still relevant to your business or addresses your key passion now, this course will help you review and renew it.
- If you are mentoring someone in business and they are wondering where to start with business strategy, this course might be a valuable place to direct them, to assist them in creating a vision for their business.
Who Is It Not for?
If you currently have a clear vision statement that guides and directs your actions for your business or organisation, and it is communicated and well received by those who work for you, or engage with you as customers and clients, then this course might only refresh your existing knowledge but not help you learn something you already know. If you know someone who could benefit from it, then please forward them the link.
PreviewWhat you'll learn in this course
PreviewTopic 1: The Value of a Vision
StartWhat is a vision?
StartTopic 2: Developing Your Vision
StartStep 1: Scoping Your Vision
StartStep 2: Matching Your Vision to Your Messaging
StartStep 3: Communicate Your Vision to Motivate and Inspire
StartCase Study: Coles and the Australian Diary Farmers
StartTopic 3: Troubleshooting Your Vision Statement
StartCongratulations and What's Next?