Returns and Refund Policy
Inzpire Pty Ltd is committed to providing excellent customer service and wants to ensure that customers are completely satisfied with their purchase of products. This policy is based on requirements under Australian Consumer Law.
We are not required to provide a refund or replacement if you change your mind about the online program you enrolled in, found one cheaper elsewhere, decided you did not like it or had no use for it. We may at our own discretion, provide a partial or full refund if it is requested within the first 7 days of purchase.
We are not required to provide a refund or replacement if you change your mind about a product you have purchased. But you can choose a refund or exchange on a product if the item has a major problem. This is when the item:
- Has a problem that would have stopped someone from buying the item if they had known about it.
- Is unsafe.
- Is significantly different from the sample or description.
- Doesn’t do what we said it would, or what you asked for and can’t be easily fixed.
If the problem is minor, we will repair or replace the item within a reasonable time. If the item cannot be repaired or replaced in a reasonable time, we will provide a refund. Where payment has been made in full, your refund will be supplied either by cheque or direct deposit into your bank account.
Please keep proof of your purchase – e.g. your receipt.
If the goods are not returned within 30 days of purchase, customers have the option of choosing between a part refund, repair and replacement of goods, but not a full refund.
Returns for downloaded files
- Where a downloaded file such as an e-book or PDF has been purchased and is damaged or faulty when your received it, we will replace the item with an undamaged one.
- Please contact us via our Contact Form and request a Returns Form, then e-mail the form to us and attach the faulty downloaded file.
- A replacement item will be forwarded to you at no cost to you, on receipt of the returned goods.
- We request that you delete the faulty file from your computer once it has been returned.
Cancelling an Order
Orders which are taken online with an instant download of file are not able to be cancelled as the transaction occurs immediately the order is placed.
Orders which are to be mailed out must be cancelled no more than 24 hours after placement in order to avoid paying the cost of the product by calling +61 (if outside Australia) 7 4696 8492.
Returning Overseas Orders
If you have purchased a product from us and you live outside of Australia, the process for requesting a refund is the same as noted above. The cost of returning the goods to Australia including packaging and postage, will be your responsibility.